20080329

Has anybody seen my Monkey?


OK, now I'm getting seriously worried.
Alright, I've been like totally face-down in XIXth Century aesthetics for the past week, but, now, reality has begun to pierce through the creaky stores of my dust-laden study. It has come, then, to my attention, that something is seriously wrong.
ASM is gone!!!! I haven't heard from him in - like - a week!
ASM! Your bookie just called to tell me that you aren't doing that badly -- relatively speaking -- and that, should Louisville and Xavier both make the Final Four, you may be able to escape with you gaping teeth intact!

Hey y'all, if you see ASM (recent photo above), please let me know. I'm concerned he may have left the country to go into hiding. Gee, I hope he hasn't returned to France, since, when he left, he was in a spot of trouble... I guess nobody respects national service anymore! (see below)



In any case, hopefully, Monkey will just be laying low in French Guyana until the end of this March Madness!

But please, ASM, come back. There's so much happening on the comics pages that we need you to procrastinate commenting upon!

No comments: