20070701

Bryan Adams: Greatest Unsung Hero

Do people even realize how important Bryan Adams is to the rest of the world? Surely, if we taught geography to our kids, here, this would be one of the top lessons in that subject. Indeed, whenever I do travel, I always make sure to pack one or two Bryan Adams cassettes, just to have something to talk about with the Dutch backpacker in the Bed 'n' Breakfast. Or to not talk about, actually, since listening to Bryan Adams with a foreigner is the closest to Rousseau's ideal of transparence in communication that we will ever find.

Which brings me to my main point, and let's say it all together: "Bryan Adams, Knight of the Commonwealth!"

By the way, I'm going to kill ASM for not letting me know sooner that Bryan Adams was of Maltese descent, in addition to being Canadian.

No comments: